- J33039 006003001 J33039006003001
Gibson Custom Made to Measure Figured Les Paul Custom
- Write a Review
Ever since its introduction in 1954, the Les Paul Custom set the standards for dressed-up elegance, albeit in the "black tie" configuration befitting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Dressed-up elegance.
Ever since its introduction in 1954, the Les Paul Custom set the standards for dressed-up elegance, albeit in the "black tie" configuration befitting its subdued ebony finish. The Les Paul Custom Figured Top from Gibson Custom takes on luscious figured maple beneath exclusive finishes in hand wet-sanded nitrocellulose lacquer. Gold hardware, multi-ply top and back binding, pearl block inlays, and a Custom headstock with multi-ply binding and pearl split-diamond inlay tie the Les Paul Custom Figured Top to more than 60 years of Custom tradition, while 490R and 498T humbuckers ensure that this great guitar sounds every ounce as sweet as it looks. Includes hardshell case.
One-piece mahogany neck
Hand-selected premium grade flame maple top
Warm-toned mahogany body
Traditional rounded neck profile
Figured acrylic block inlays
490R neck humbucker with Alnico II magnets
498T bridge humbucker with Alnico V magnets
Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
Body, neck, and headstock binding
1-11/16" nut width
Includes Gibson Custom Shop hardshell case
Own this special Les Paul.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.