- J72237 000001000 J72237000001000
Gibson Custom SG Elegant Figured - Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom SG Elegant Figured Solid Body Electric Guitar puts an upgraded top with a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The result...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisite tone and looks to match.
The Gibson Custom SG Elegant Figured Solid Body Electric Guitar puts an upgraded top with a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The result is something that SG fans will love. It comes with a checklist of great features including a SlimTaper neck with 12" radius, BurstBucker pickups with Bumblebee capacitors, and an ABR-1 bridge. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Figured Maple
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Slim Taper
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Reissue
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Abalone trapezoid
Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Bumblebee capacitors
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: ABR-1
Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods Body finish
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
Country of origin: United States
Own this upgraded SG. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.