- #J39741 000002000R860253 J39741000002000R860253
Gibson Custom Standard Historic 1958 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue Gloss Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exact recreation of a vintage Les Paul.
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar based on our own intense passion for the originals and a dedication to the finest levels of materials and craftsmanship. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s profile LP
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Vintage, no tubing
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Reissue green key
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Historic specs
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
Own this fantastic guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.