- #J37556 00000200087571 J3755600000200087571
Gibson Custom Standard Historic 1958 Les Paul Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Standard Historic 1958 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’58, the first of the Gibson’s now ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An accurate and meticulous recreation of a historic guitar.
The Standard Historic 1958 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’58, the first of the Gibson’s now infamous Sunburst models. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original a legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience. This model comes in a Vintage Original Spec finish and includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s profile LP
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage, no tubing
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Reissue green key
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: VOS finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
You don't have to mortgage your home to own a '58 Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.