More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J38821 000005000R960633 J38821000005000R960633
Gibson Custom Standard Historic 1959 Les Paul Reissue Gloss Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar b...Read More
An accurate and meticulous recreation of a historic guitar.
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar based on an intense passion for the originals and a dedication to the finest levels of materials and craftsmanship.
The Standard Historic 1959 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’59 Sunburst Les Paul that set the standard. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original the legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s profile LP
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage, no tubing
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Reissue green key
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Gloss finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
You don't have to mortgage your home to own a '59 Les Paul. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.