- #J23591 00000300005202 J2359100000300005202
Gibson Custom True Historic 1960 Les Paul Reissue Aged Electric Guitar
Vintage Lemon Burst
- Write a Review
The last of the original Bursts, re-created like never before with True Historic specs. This True Historic 1960 Les Paul Reissue Aged Electric Guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stunningly accurate '60 Burst.
The last of the original Bursts, re-created like never before with True Historic specs. This True Historic 1960 Les Paul Reissue Aged Electric Guitar features reformulated plastics based on lab analysis of original vintage parts, double-carved and hand-sanded neck and top profiles, Murphy Aged, thin wet-sanded lacquer, custom-wound Custom Bucker pickups, hot hide glue joinery and historically accurate serial number.
Available in very limited quantities in , this is the closest you can come to owning an original vintage Les Paul from the 1950s without actually acquiring an original. Comes with True Historic COA with guitars exact serial number, die-cast True Historic badge over the Rhythm/Treble switch access cavity and hardshell reissue Les Paul case.
The True Historic range represents fanatic new levels of detail accuracy, employing new processes, new materials, and new skills to give you an entirely authentic ownership experience, placing the beauty, feel, and tone of an original 1950s Gibson in your hands. You simply can't get closer to the real thing...than the real thing.
True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design
True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
"Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec on the most "original" Reissue yet
Rolled Fingerboard Binding: It's all about feel and playability
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage with tulip buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.