More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J44997 000001000 J44997000001000
Gibson Dove Ebony Special Limited Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Since its introduction in 1962, the Dove has gained a reputation as the guitar for players looking for a bold, unique look with great rhythm capabili...Read More
A limited edition version of the classic Gibson, now in ebony with L.R. Baggs electronics.
Since its introduction in 1962, the Dove has gained a reputation as the guitar for players looking for a bold, unique look with great rhythm capabilites and tonal qualities. Designed for backing vocals, the Dove has a warm, smooth sound that compliments the voice. The long scale, combined with maple back and sides. yields a loud, crisp sound. This limited edition model features the classic Dove dressed in a rock n’ roll ebony finish and crownd with gold Grover tuners. This Dove Ebony Special is limited to only 50 hand-built instruments and is crafted in beautiful Bozeman, Montana.
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Jumbo
- Top wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Maple
- Bracing pattern:Traditional scalloped X
- Body finish:NitrocelluloseLacquerEbony
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Round
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Neck wood:Maple
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:NitrocelluloseLacquerEbony
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Grover Rotomatics
- Saddle & nut:Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edition
- Case:Hardshell Case
Only 50 of these were made. Make sure you get your hands on one by ordering today!