- J31122 000001000 J31122000001000
Gibson ES-335 Premier Figured Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Faded Light Burst
- Write a Review
This gorgeous ES-335 adds elegance to its versatile tones with beautiful grade AAA figured maple while inheriting all of the great features of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over the top looks and performance.
This gorgeous ES-335 adds elegance to its versatile tones with beautiful grade AAA figured maple while inheriting all of the great features of the standard ES-335. It comes with MHS pickups that are calibrated for each position, high-precision Grover tuners and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted Gibson Memphis. Other key features include a stronger neck, more stable trussrod, bone nut, rolled neck binding, block inlays, low profile frets and new capacitors with less treble cut for singing tone at any volume. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: ES-335
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: AAA Figured Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: AAA Figured Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: AAA Figured Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.681"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Configuration: 2 Humbucker
- Neck: MHS Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Acoustic pickup: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: No
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone Controls
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch, 1 Varitone Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Pre amp: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight with Locking Stop Bar Studs
- Tuning machines: Milk Bottle Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: USA
Own this classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.