- J44054 000001000 J44054000001000
Gibson ES335 DR-44WL Combo Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ES-335 has been a versatile studio tool since the 1960's. The 2016 model from Gibson Memphis is a superb rendition of this guitar, with a tubeles...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A must-have guitar and piece of recording equipment.
The ES-335 has been a versatile studio tool since the 1960's. The 2016 model from Gibson Memphis is a superb rendition of this guitar, with a tubeless Historic truss rod, Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups, a redesigned neck shape for increased strength and enhanced playing comfort and an ABR-1 Bridge with titanium bridge saddles for increased sustain, presence and clarity. Add the Tascam DR-44WL handheld 4-Track Recorder with dual shock-mounted condenser microphones, WiFi capability, and you're ready to start making your own recordings.
- Body shape: ES-335
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.675"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Configuration: 2 Humbuckers
- Neck: Burstbucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Burstbucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type:
- Bridge design: Tone Pro AVR-2
- Tailpiece: Locking Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: USA
Own this classic guitar and start recording your ideas. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.