- J04484 000001000 J04484000001000
Gibson J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2014 J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric features a solid Sitka spruce top, and a rosewood back and sides paired with Gibson's 30's-style advanced br...Read More
The 2014 J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric features a solid Sitka spruce top, and a rosewood back and sides paired with Gibson's 30's-style advanced bracing pattern, round-shoulder body style and short scale neck. Its compound dovetail neck is secured at the 14th fret with hide glue. Other accoutrements include multi-ply top binding and single rosette, an AJ-style tortoise pickguard, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners and L.R. Baggs Element electronics for your plugged-in performances. All this makes the J-29 Rosewood an exceptional player and a welcome newcomer to the iconic round-shoulder line. Includes hardshell case.
Power, warmth and presence at a very attractive price.
- Body Style: J-45 round-shoulder
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- Binding: Mutli-ply top, single-ring rosette
- Finish: Antique Natural, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, round profile with 1.725" nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Advanced scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12" radius walnut with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Bridge: Rectangular rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Pickguard: AJ-style tortoise
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Grover Rotomatics, 14:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- 100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Includes hardshell case
This combination of tonewoods, body shape, and bracing pattern will be worth every penny. Order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.