- Product J04484
Gibson J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2014 J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric features a solid Sitka spruce top, and a rosewood back and sides paired with Gibson's 30's-style advanced br...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Power, warmth and presence at a very attractive price.
The 2014 J-29 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric features a solid Sitka spruce top, and a rosewood back and sides paired with Gibson's 30's-style advanced bracing pattern, round-shoulder body style and short scale neck. Its compound dovetail neck is secured at the 14th fret with hide glue. Other accoutrements include multi-ply top binding and single rosette, an AJ-style tortoise pickguard, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners and L.R. Baggs Element electronics for your plugged-in performances. All this makes the J-29 Rosewood an exceptional player and a welcome newcomer to the iconic round-shoulder line. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Style: J-45 round-shoulder
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- Binding: Mutli-ply top, single-ring rosette
- Finish: Antique Natural, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, round profile with 1.725" nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Advanced scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12" radius walnut with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Bridge: Rectangular rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Pickguard: AJ-style tortoise
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Grover Rotomatics, 14:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- 100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Includes hardshell case
This combination of tonewoods, body shape, and bracing pattern will be worth every penny. Order today!