- J48851 000001000 J48851000001000
Gibson J-45 Bilwara Tonewood Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gibson's iconic J-45, dressed in a rare and eye-catching Honey Burst finish. Everything you have come to expect from the standard, with the added ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The exotic sound and visual appeal of Bilwara redwood with a delicious Honey Burst finish.
Gibson's iconic J-45, dressed in a rare and eye-catching Honey Burst finish. Everything you have come to expect from the standard, with the added tonal characteristics and stunning look of Bilwara rosewood back and sides. The slim, tapered, mahogany neck is crowned with gold Grover open back tuners for an added custom touch. Hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl dots finish the rosewood fingerboard and Gibson block inlay finishes the headstock. Upgraded with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup system.
Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: J-45
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Bilwara
- Bracing pattern: Hand Scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Short
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Mother-of-pearl Gibson block logo
- Tuning machines: Grover Open Back Gold Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.