- Product J06224
Gibson J-45 Brown Top Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Since 1942, the Gibson J-45 has been on more stages and in more recording studios than any guitar in history, hence its nickname "The Workhorse." Fe...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A classic reborn with special Triple Burst nitrocellulose lacquer finish and Granadilla fingerboard and bridge.
Since 1942, the Gibson J-45 has been on more stages and in more recording studios than any guitar in history, hence its nickname "The Workhorse." Features true to the original include solid genuine mahogany back, sides, and neck, solid Sitka spruce top, scalloped spruce bracing, and a traditional compound dovetail neck to body joint attached with old world hide glue.
The 24-3/4 scale length works in concert with the slope shouldered spruce and mahogany body and neck to produce a balanced Low/Mid/High tonality that works for all genres of music requiring a steel string acoustic guitar. Added unique features include a distinctive granadilla fingerboard and bridge, Precision Schaller vintage copper tuning machines, and a rare, custom, hand-applied Triple Burst nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Only 65 units will be produced for North America. Proudly handmade in Bozeman, Montana, the J-45 Deluxe arrives in a plush lined Gibson hardshell case with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Body Type: J-45 Series
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Binding: Multi-ply Top Binding, Single-Ply Back Binding, 3-Ply Single Ring Rosette
- Bracing: Scalloped spruce top bracing
- Finish: Custom hand-applied Triple Burst nitrocellulose lacquer
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Thickness: 1.725" at Nut
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Joint: Compound Dovetail
- Construction: Joint at 14th Fret
- Adhesive: Hide Glue
- Species: Granadilla
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Radius: 12" Radius
- Fret Wire: Gibson Acoustic Standard Fret Wire
- Inlays: 1/4" Mother of Pearl Dot
- Adhesive: Premium Titebond
- Nut Material Black: Graph Tech
- Width: 1.725"
- Type: Traditional CF-100
- Angle: 17 Degrees
- Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Gibson Peghead logo
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White
- Tuning Keys
- Type: Precision Schaller vintage copper tuning
- Plating: Nickel
- Ratio: 14:1
- Type: Traditional Belly Up with TUSQ Saddle
- Material: Granadilla
- Pickguard: Tortoise Teardrop Black
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack
- Strings: .012" - .053" Gibson Light Guage
- Type: Gibson Standard Hardshell Case, Black Tolex exterior, Blue Fabric interior
- Owner's Manual, Gibson Gold Warranty
Order this extremely limited edition model today!