- J40734 000001000 J40734000001000
Gibson J-50 VOS Antique Wide X Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. This limited edition offers this iconic model with our renowned wide “X...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Limited run of 75!
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. This limited edition offers this iconic model with our renowned wide “X” bracing pattern, double antiqued binding, and Gibson's very own VOS finish. Highlighted with the J-50's antique natural finish for a simple and clean look. Dressed with a very distinctive 1950's style tortoise pickguard. This limited edition features nickel Grover strap tuners and an L.R. Baggs Element VTC for plug-and-play ease and natural sounding amplification. Limited to only 75 hand-built instruments!
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body type:J-45Hollowbody
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Wide X
- Body finish: VOS
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Round
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Nitrocellulose
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Grover Strap Cream Button
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edition
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Certificate of authenticity
Grab yours before they are all gone. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.