- Product K35706
Gibson Les Paul Classic 2018 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Classic guitar conveys major elements of the iconic Les Paul look with the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany-and-maple non-we...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New and improved classic.
The Les Paul Classic guitar conveys major elements of the iconic Les Paul look with the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany-and-maple non-weight relief body, bound body top and fingerboard with trapezoid fingerboard inlays.
Fast and comfortable playability is increased with a SlimTaper neck. Additional appointments include a pair of P-90 pickups, ABR bridge, nickel-plated hardware, and hand-wired electronics including Orange Drop capacitors. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Plain Maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Hand-wired with Orange drop capacitors
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kidney Grovers
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make 2018 the year of your new Gibson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.