- Product 512797
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Artist Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Classic Antique Artist Series gives you all the affordability and performance of the Les Paul Classic electric guitar”including a figure...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic, vintage Les Paul tone and performance with a once-in-a-lifetime new look.
The Les Paul Classic Antique Artist Series gives you all the affordability and performance of the Les Paul Classic electric guitar”including a figured maple top and a pair of Gibson's awesome '57 Classic humbuckers”with a gorgeous finish designed exclusively for Gibson by Tom Morgan. Classic, vintage Les Paul tone and performance with a once in a lifetime new look. Limited run of 400.
- Manufactured in: Nashville, TN
- Top Species: AA figured maple
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Binding: Antique top binding
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960s slim-tapered
- Peghead Pitch: 17
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Inlays: Trapezoid on neck, holly on headstock
- Fingerboard Binding: Antique
- Plating Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Tuners: Green key
- Neck Pickups: '57 Classic, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Bridge Pickups: '57 Classic Plus, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
When Gibson decided to put the 57 Classic pickups in the Antique series they hit a home run. These beauties sound better than any pickup I've ever played. The fit & finish on this guitar is flawless and the artwork is ultra cool. What a great looking and playing guitar!