- Product 514352
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Electric Guitar with Powertune
- Write a Review
This Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Electric Guitar with PowerTune draws on the specifications that have made the Les Paul the most legendary electr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More classic than ever - and now it even tunes itself!
This Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Electric Guitar with PowerTune draws on the specifications that have made the Les Paul the most legendary electric guitar of all time. The Les Paul Classic Antique continues Gibson's popular Classic line with the vintage touches that guitarists love. With a beautiful, figured maple top and acclaimed '57 Classic "Patent Applied For" humbucker pickups, the Les Paul Classic Antique allows guitar players to experience the power and performance of an original Les Paul.
With the PowerTune System„¢, Gibson brings a real innovation to the marketplace that promises to banish, once and for all, the tuning problems guitarists and bass players often have. The system consists of 3 components that can automatically tune all strings according to prescribed settings in less than 5 seconds. Major modification of the guitar is no longer required. A control knob that enables the tuning to be programmed replaces the volume control. You can choose from normal tuning patterns right up to the most diverse range of open tunings. The programmed instructions are implemented by tuners equipped with tiny electric motors. As the motorized tuners adjust the tuning, the pitch of the string is monitored by means of the tune-control bridge. Electrical power for the tuning mechanism is supplied via the guitar strings.
Gibson is proud to announce that it has reached an agreement with Tronical Gmbh of Hamburg, Germany for the exclusive worldwide sale and distribution of Tronical's revolutionary PowerTune System„¢. in both new guitars and upgrade kits.
With Tronical's PowerTune System, a guitar can tune itself precisely and automatically within seconds. PowerTune stores personal tuning preferences and makes them available for easy implementation at the push of a button.
- Top Species: AA figured maple
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Binding: Antique top binding
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960s slim-tapered
- Neck Joint Location: 16
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid on neck, holly on headstock
- Fingerboard Binding: Antique
- Plating Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Tuners: Green key
- Neck Pickups: '57 Classic, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Bridge Pickups: '57 Classic Plus, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Controls: 2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way switch
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- Manufactured in Nashville, TN
- Powertune Features:
- Many preset tunings
- Create and store custom tunings
- Helps set intonation
- Automatic winding and unwinding for string changes
- Reference tuning to other instruments
- 2 rechargeable batteries charged through the guitar jack
- About 300 tunings per charge
- Case Interior: Dark gray plush
- Case Exterior: Hardshell with black reptile pattern
- Case Silkscreen: Silver Gibson USA logo