- J42210 000001000 J42210000001000
Gibson Les Paul Classic Rock Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Classic “Rock” takes its name in two directions, with stylish geologically inspired looks and powerful tones. Classic Les Paul construct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
inspired looks and powerful tones.
The Les Paul Classic “Rock” takes its name in two directions, with stylish geologically inspired looks and powerful tones. Classic Les Paul construction is all there, with a mahogany body and carved maple top, but modern elegance roars forward in the unique Turquoise top finish with ebony back and neck.
A BurstBucker 1 in the neck and hotter BurstBucker 2 in the bridge ensure juicy PAF-style tones, while a master tone allows installation of a mini-toggle to trigger the powerful 15dB Turbo Boost.
Esthetics are enhanced by chrome knobs with abalone inlays, black binding edging a one-piece rosewood fingerboard with acrylic trapezoid inlays, and chrome-plated hardware.
To take it all home, the glued-in mahogany neck is carved to Gibson’s popular SlimTaper profile for unparalleled speed and comfort. Each guitar comes protected in a Vintage Brown Gibson Hardshell case.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Turquoise
- Orientation: Right Hand
- Neck shape: Slim Taper Profile
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Black
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.695
- Configuration: Two Humbuckers
- Neck: Gibson Burstbucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Gibson Burstbucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume boost
- Control layout: 2 Volume / 1 Tone / Mini-Toggle Selector 15db Boost
- Pickup switch: 3 Way Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Grover Locking Keystone Tuners
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Yes
- Accessories: Truss Rod Wrench; Owner's Manual
- Country of origin: USA
Wow! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Plays great, excellent action
- Guitar top finish is not as bright
Comments about Gibson Les Paul Classic Rock Electric Guitar:
Plays great, excellent action. The guitar top is not nearly as bright and attractive as the images online suggest, they really need to be updated to be more realistic. The finish is very muted. The Gibson case that came with it is very nice.
- Was this a gift?: