- Product J23860
Gibson Limited Edition Classic Dove Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This limited edition model is the classic Dove acoustic with an antique finish with a hand-rubbed cherry stain on its flamed maple back and sides. It...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A classic Gibson guitar with a special finish that makes it one you'll enjoy for years.
This limited edition model is the classic Dove acoustic with an antique finish with a hand-rubbed cherry stain on its flamed maple back and sides. It is a perfect addition to any collector or player.
- Body type: Square Shoulder Hollowbody
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Antique with hand rubbed cherry stain on back and sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Order this limited edition model today before they are all gone.