- Product J31191
Gibson Limited Edition Dove Custom Acacia Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Since its introduction in 1962, the Dove has gained a reputation as the guitar for players looking for a bold, unique look with great rhythm capabili...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fine, beautiful details with Plek setup and a gorgeous acacia body.
Since its introduction in 1962, the Dove has gained a reputation as the guitar for players looking for a bold, unique look with great rhythm capabilities and tonal qualities. Designed for backing vocals, the Dove has a smooth sound that compliments the voice. This limited edition Dove offers the tonal nuances and clear, balanced tone provided by the stunning acacia back and sides. The Dove Custom Acacia is hand-sprayed with a beautiful Amberburst finish and light unitone finish on the back and sides allowing for the grain of acacia to be displayed.
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity. Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Square ShoulderDreadnought
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Acacia
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:High GlossLacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Round
- Nut width:1.725" (43.8mm)
- Neck wood:Mapleinfo not available
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:High GlossLacquer
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:GoldGrover Keystone
- Saddle & nut:Bone/Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edtion
- Case:Hardshell case
- Accessories:Owner's manual, Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin:United States
Order this special guitar today!