- Product J48276
Gibson Limited Edition Doves In Flight Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Doves in Flight disp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Extremely rare run of classic Gibson with eye-catching detailing and appointments.
The Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Doves in Flight displays 28 individually engraved dove inlays—seven on the headstock, 16 on the fingerboard, three on the pickguard, and two on the bridge—each with its own original design. Each tuner knob is hand engraved for full detail.
This limited edition features flamed maple back & sides for a gorgeous look and sound. Limited to only 40 handmade instruments worldwide for the October Limited Edition.
Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Square Shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: AAA Flamed Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional scalloped X
- Body finish: Antique Natural (top), Antique Cherry Stain (body)
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.575 in. (40.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood Mother-of-Pearl Gibson logo with 7 doves in flight
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Keystones
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Pick, keychain, sticker, warranty card
- Country of origin: United States
Only 40 made. Get yours before they all take flight.