- Product J23857
Gibson Limited Edition Early 60s SJ-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Limited Edition Early 60s SJ-200 Standard comes with a special Translucent Blue finish and custom mid-1960s neck with thinner 1.68' nut width fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Blue is the color with this limited edition Super Jumbo Gibson.
This Limited Edition Early 60s SJ-200 Standard comes with a special Translucent Blue finish and custom mid-1960s neck with thinner 1.68' nut width for greater playability. Taking into the modern times is a L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup which gives it the added versatility of plugged-in performances.
Other appointments include a single action truss rod, set neck compound dovetail neck joint, rosewood moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl inlays, and a mother-of-pearl crown inlay on the fingerboard. Includes a hardshell case.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid flame maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Trans Blues
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Gibson today!