- Product J24826
Gibson Limited Edition Hummingbird Custom Quilt Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Masterfully recreated in this limited run of 30 guitars, the legendary Hummingbird has been given an abalone rosette and binding, hand-engraved iconi...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gorgeous AAA quilted maple body with elegant inlaid hummingbird, butterfly, and flower inlays.
Masterfully recreated in this limited run of 30 guitars, the legendary Hummingbird has been given an abalone rosette and binding, hand-engraved iconic birds and butterflies and beautiful AAA quilted maple adorn this classic cornerstone ofthe acoustic line.
Finished in a stunning, hand-sprayed new Autumn burst top finish.The tonewood combination of spruce and maple allow for abright, but balanced sound true to the Hummingbirds reputationas a players dream.
Limted to a run of 30 guitars.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: AAA Quilted Maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional Scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.725" (44mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Engraved gold Grover 15:1
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited Edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special guitar today!