- Product J19564
Gibson Limited Edition J-45 Custom Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Without question, the J-45 is one of the most beloved acoustic guitars in the history of modern music, and the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder dreadn...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic round-shoulder dreadnought with the added bonus of L.R. Baggs electronics and a special custom finish.
Without question, the J-45 is one of the most beloved acoustic guitars in the history of modern music, and the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder dreadnought acoustic line since its introduction in 1942. The J-45 Custom is a celebration of the original. Combining vintage appointments with several modern features, the J-45 Custom delivers the renowned tone of classic J-45s, while adding refined finishes that complement its fundamental design, including a new floral abalone and mother-of-pearl headstock inlay created by Gibson's master luthiers.
Available for a limited time in a beautiful, warm custom Amberburst.
- Body type: J-45 Series
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Top Bracing
- Body finish: Hand-Sprayed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-Sprayed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Get your hands on this great Gibson today!