- Product J19418
Gibson Limited Edition SJ-100 Vintage Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This limited edition SJ-100 Vintage Sunburst Special Edition is the "King of the Flat-tops" with a beautiful Vintage Sunburst, which makes it a stunn...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Popular Gibson model with a special Vintage Sunburst finish and L.R. Baggs electronics that takes it to another tonal and stylish level.
This limited edition SJ-100 Vintage Sunburst Special Edition is the "King of the Flat-tops" with a beautiful Vintage Sunburst, which makes it a stunning guitar with simple looks. This super jumbo comes with a solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, traditional scalloped X bracing, and a dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue which ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body. The radiused body also gives it more projection and clarity. It features an upgraded L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for tonal control and stylish appointments like a rosewood J-100 Moustache bridge, mulit-ply double-ring rosette, pickguard, and mother-of-pearl dot fredboard inlays.
This is a limited run of 65 models.
- Body style: Super Jumbo
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top and back, multi-ply double-ring rosette
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, 1.725 Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 25 1/2, long
- Bridge: J-100 Moustache rosewood with Tusq saddle
- Pickguard: .060 J-200 shape
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Grover Open-back
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC
- Finish: Vintage sunburst top, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: Black hardshell with plush-lined interior
- 100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
Order this limited edition model today!