- #J45009 000002000 J45009000002000
Gibson LP Standard 7 String 2016 Limited Run Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Les Paul Standard features with the added depth of a 7th string, Seymour Duncan humbuckers, hand-wired electronics and genuine Mother of Pearl inlays...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Les Paul tones with extra depth and an upgraded top.
Les Paul Standard features with the added depth of a 7th string, Seymour Duncan humbuckers, hand-wired electronics and genuine Mother of Pearl inlays. Only 100 units per colors worldwide! Includes hardshell case.
Tuners: Grover Kidneys
Nut: Tektoid nut
Neck: Asymetrical slim taper
Top: AAA flamed maple top
Pickups: Seymour Duncan 59 & JB humbuckers
Electronics: Hand-wired with orange drops capacitors
Carrying Case: Traditional Gibson hardshell case
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Grade AAA Flame maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: High gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.97 in. (50 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 59
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss rod wrench and polishing cloth
Take the 7-string plunge with the feel and familiarity of a classic guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.