- J38568 000000000 J38568000000000
Gibson Midtown Deluxe Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The best of both the solidbody and semi-hollow worlds, the Midtown Deluxe provides an infinite combination of tremendous tones in an incredibly luxur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upgraded top and appointments ready for a night on the town.
The best of both the solidbody and semi-hollow worlds, the Midtown Deluxe provides an infinite combination of tremendous tones in an incredibly luxurious package. This model features a gorgeous quilted maple top and hand-selected mahogany body and neck, all in a limited-run finish that's truly eye-catching. Amazing sound is guaranteed thanks to two Gibson BurstBucker pickups that are hand-wired to their controls. Other deluxe features include 7-ply body binding, 5-ply headstock binding with genuine mother-of-pearl inlays, Tektoid nut, Richlite fingerboard and precision Grover tuners. The Midtown Deluxe is available in limited quantities and comes with a classic Gibson hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Chambered Mahogany
- Body finish: High gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Composite
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Top wood
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Grab the special guitar that you'll be proud to own. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gibson Midtown Deluxe Hollowbody Electric Guitar:
I bought one of these from MF about 4 weeks ago and I just love it. I used to have a 1970's Les Paul custom and the feel of the neck on this Midtown reminds me of that guitar. It sounds great thru my Fender tube amp. I've seen some players discount the Gibson pickups as being sub par. I find them to be very good. I wouldn't swap them out. The action and feel of this guitar is superior to most guitars I've owned/played. The Midtown really stays in tune too. The finish is beautiful and unique. I like the weight and balance of this instrument. Gibson can be inconsistent with their quality control. I've seen new Les Paul studios that were set up terrible. If every Midtown is set up and finished like mine I would buy one before they are all gone. This ax is as near to perfection as it gets!
- Was this a gift?: