- J48862 000001000 J48862000001000
Gibson Montana Gold Mystic Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Montana Gold’s supreme sound is matched only by its incredible details found throughout the instrument. The headstock features a Gibson block log...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptional appointments, the rich tone of mystic rosewood and quality L.R. Baggs make this a worthwhile investment to your sound.
The Montana Gold’s supreme sound is matched only by its incredible details found throughout the instrument. The headstock features a Gibson block logo and hand-inlaid gold mother-of-pearl wheat and banner with "Montana Gold" proudly displayed across the inlay. The headstock is crowned with gold Grover Imperials which perfectly match the golden tones of the Montana Gold’s Antique finish. The added tonal characteristics of mystic rosewood beautifully compliment the rich, full sound of the Super Jumbo body design. Also features the award-winning L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup system – a bridge plate-mounted microphone and undersaddle Element – that results in studio miked quality sound no matter where you perform.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mystic Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X bracing
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: 2-piece maple
- Scale length: Long
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Mother-of-pearl Gibson logo and mother-of-pearl wheat and banner design
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Imperials
- Bridge: SJ-200 Moustache, 4-bar mother-of-pearl
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Mystic Rosewood back and sides, Montana Gold peghead and pickguard
- Case: Included
- Accessories: (included with instrument)
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.