- J44821 000001000 J44821000001000
Gibson Nick Lucas Mystic Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gibson’s collaboration with Nick Lucas gave birth to this majestic and powerful model. The deep body provides a full bass tonal range with crisp and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by the "grandfather of the jazz guitar" with rare tonewood and L.R. Baggs VTC for the modern player.
Gibson’s collaboration with Nick Lucas gave birth to this majestic and powerful model. The deep body provides a full bass tonal range with crisp and lively treble tones. The sound is remarkably balanced across every register. This limited edition features beautiful Mystic rosewood back and sides and a Sitka spruce top. Classic Nick Lucas mother-of-pearl inlay, Gibson Script logo, and fleur de lis detail this highly custom model. Finished with nickel open back tuners and Vintage Sunburst finish. Upgraded with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Western Classic
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mystic rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Gold Waverly
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Western Classic model today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.