- Product J44821
Gibson Nick Lucas Mystic Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gibson’s collaboration with Nick Lucas gave birth to this majestic and powerful model. The deep body provides a full bass tonal range with crisp and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Inspired by the "grandfather of the jazz guitar" with rare tonewood and L.R. Baggs VTC for the modern player.
Gibson’s collaboration with Nick Lucas gave birth to this majestic and powerful model. The deep body provides a full bass tonal range with crisp and lively treble tones. The sound is remarkably balanced across every register. This limited edition features beautiful Mystic rosewood back and sides and a Sitka spruce top. Classic Nick Lucas mother-of-pearl inlay, Gibson Script logo, and fleur de lis detail this highly custom model. Finished with nickel open back tuners and Vintage Sunburst finish. Upgraded with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Western Classic
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mystic rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Gold Waverly
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Western Classic model today!