- J44643 000001000 J44643000001000
Gibson Roy Smeck Radio Grande Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Roy Smeck Radio Grande is considered a sacred model among Gibson experts and aficionados. This powerhouse model first appeared in the mid-1930s a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super limited edition ode to a 1930's classic.
The Roy Smeck Radio Grande is considered a sacred model among Gibson experts and aficionados. This powerhouse model first appeared in the mid-1930s and then once during our Gibson centennial year celebration in 1994. These newly enhanced Limited Edition models feature a mother-of-pearl Roy Smeck Radio Grande headstock inlay, a 1.805 in. nut width, Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top, and traditional Nick Lucas fretboard markers, making these grand-piano-sounding acoustics a joy for a player who may also be a vintage collector.
Limited to only 30 instruments worldwide!
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Flat Top
- Top wood:Thermally AgedAdirondack Red Spruce
- Back & sides:Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Round
- Nut width:1.805 in. (45.5 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Grover Open Back Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edition
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Owner's manual
Only 30 of this reimagined classic available. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.