- Write a Review
Limited edition J-45 with VOS finish and appointments to make it feel like the early models it's inspired by.
This April Limited Edition 1950s J-45 Antiquity pulls inspiration from early vintage J-45's. Starting with the gold Gibson block decal and Grover strap cream-button tuners, Gibson has added custom touches such as antiqued binding and Gibson's own VOS finish, to make it look and feel like a real vintage instrument. The slim tapered mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are easy to play and offer a 1.725 in.-wide bone nut with matching bone saddle in the rosewood bridge. Dressed in our custom Sunset Burst top finish and equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play. Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel 3-in-line white button
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this great Gibson today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.