- J40663 000001000 J40663000001000
Gibson RS4TGMG17 J-45 Genuine Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The J-45 Genuine Mahogany features a solid mahogany top, back, and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a very unique warm and round s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With all-mahogany body and top and Antique Natural finish, this is a beauty to behold.
The J-45 Genuine Mahogany features a solid mahogany top, back, and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a very unique warm and round sound and a beautiful vintage look, with an Antique Natural finish, which reveals the beautiful grain of the mahogany. A one-piece rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays and gold open-back Grover tuners enhance the guitar's subtle beauty. This April Limited Edition features the added versatility of an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for studio-quality amplification anywhere you perform. Only 75 handmade instruments will be available for this April limited edition, all hand-built in Bozeman, Montana.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Antique Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 50's Rounded
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Antique Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Open Back
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Black Tusq/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Gibson today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.