- Product J11193
Gibson SJ-200 American Walnut Custom Anniversary Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This highly collectible tribute to the King of the Flat-tops features upgraded, hand-finished detailing in abalone and mother of-pearl and stunning, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited edition and a stunning player with clear warm tones throughout its range.
This highly collectible tribute to the King of the Flat-tops features upgraded, hand-finished detailing in abalone and mother of-pearl and stunning, solid American black walnut back and sides. A new combination for the King of the Flat-tops, resulting in a stunning player with clear warm tones throughout its range. When pared with the robust, large-bodied SJ-200 design and the upgraded custom appointments, this guitar is a rare offering in Gibson' limited edition series.
Ships with hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body
Radiused body for projection and clarity
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age
100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Body Style: Super Jumbo
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid American walnut back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top binding with abalone trim, multi-ply double-ring abalone rosette
- Finish: Natural finish, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple, two-piece, round profile with 1.725 bone nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius rosewood with MOP crown inlay and 120th anniversary banner
- Scale: 25 1/2, long
- Bridge: Moustache with four-bar abalone inlay
- Pickguard: New Elite with MOP dots
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grover Imperials, 15:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: LR Baggs„¢ Element VTC
- Includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior
Only 30 of these are being produced. Order now.