- J40584 000001000 J40584000001000
Gibson SSFBACG17 Firebird Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The combination of Gibson's traditional square-shoulder dreadnought body, coupled with the bright, crisp tone of quilt maple back and sides gives the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The combination of Gibson's traditional square-shoulder dreadnought body, coupled with the bright, crisp tone of quilt maple back and sides gives the Firebird a rich, balanced tone all its own. No less stunning in appearance, the maple back and sides are hand-rubbed with a cherry stain the mother-of-pearl and abalone flame inlay in the bridge and fingerboard culminate in the headstock’s magnificent mother-of-pearl and abalone phoenix rising from the flames. Finished with an engraved pickguard and an L.R. Baggs Element VTC.
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.