- Product J40732
Gibson SSHBMRG17 Mystic Hummingbird Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Upgraded with beautiful Mystic rosewood back and sides, the SSHBMRG17 Mystic Hummingbird has the full and pleasant sound of the traditional Hummingbi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rare Humingbird with Mystic rosewood body, Sunset Burst finish and L.R. Baggs electronics.
Upgraded with beautiful Mystic rosewood back and sides, the SSHBMRG17 Mystic Hummingbird has the full and pleasant sound of the traditional Hummingbird with the added tonal nuances of Mystic rosewood. The Hummingbird is the benchmark for voice accompaniment. This limited edition model features the Hummingbird rosewood in a beautiful and rare sunset burst finish. Finished with Gold Grover Rotomatic tuners and an L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup system. Limited to only 50 hand built instruments in Bozeman, Montana.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mystic rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Sunset Burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Gold Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Only 50 made. Order this rare bird today before they've all found a nest.