- Product 580374
Gitane DG-340 Modele Stephane Wrembel Gypsy Jazz Guitar
- Write a Review
The continued development of the Gitane line of Gypsy Jazz guitars has reached a whole new level with the introduction of the DG-340 Modèle Stephane ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gypsy jazz model that will inspire every guitar player to learn this exciting style of music.
The continued development of the Gitane line of Gypsy Jazz guitars has reached a whole new level with the introduction of the DG-340 Modèle Stephane Wrembel. It has modern looks combined with high-end features like a tuned/compensated bridge, traditional neck shape, a slotted headstock, a silver plated tailpiece and other features that pay homage to Stephane's original guitar.
- Select Sitka spruce top
- Premium rosewood back and sides
- Walnut binding on all body edges
- Horizontal cutaway
- Mustache bridge with movable center
- Mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod Ebony fingerboard without position markers
- Ebony peghead overlay with "Modele Stephane Wrembel" script and Gitane logo in metallic silver
- Silver-plated trapeze tailpiece with ebony insert
- Silver-plated, engraved tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Distinctive pearl block inlay on soundhole rosette
- Long 26 5⁄8" scale
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Bone nut, zero fret
- Natural gloss finish
- Traditional slotted peghead design
- Signed label
- Shop adjusted
This guitar will satisfy the gypsy in your soul. Order yours today!