- Write a Review
An innovative single cutaway with dual humbuckers, coil-splitting and "hi-fi" quality.
The G&L ASAT Deluxe takes the iconic ASAT into humbucker territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players. Essentially a fusion of Fullerton and Kalamazoo, the Deluxe features Seymour Duncan humbuckers housed in a premium flame maple top over mahogany body with natural wood binding. The Deluxe Semi-Hollow's chambered body brings a certain hi-fi quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows. An innovative G&L Saddle-Lock bridge transfers string energy right into the body end-grain to make the most of the resonant body wood combination. The familiar ASAT feel continues with a hard-rock maple neck sporting an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability.
The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1), Bridge - Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4)
- Premium Flame Maple top over Semi-Hollow Mahogany
- Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil split for both
One of the last of Leo's contributions to the guitar-playing world. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.