- Write a Review
The G&L ASAT Deluxe takes the iconic ASAT into humbucker territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players. Essentially a fusion of Fullerton and Kalamazoo, the Deluxe features Seymour Duncan humbuckers housed in a premium flame maple top over mahogany body with natural wood binding. The Deluxe Semi-Hollow's chambered body brings a certain hi-fi quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows. An innovative G&L Saddle-Lock bridge transfers string energy right into the body end-grain to make the most of the resonant body wood combination. The familiar ASAT feel continues with a hard-rock maple neck sporting an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability.
The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument.
An innovative single cutaway with dual humbuckers, coil-splitting and "hi-fi" quality.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1), Bridge - Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4)
- Premium Flame Maple top over Semi-Hollow Mahogany
- Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil split for both
One of the last of Leo's contributions to the guitar-playing world. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.