- Write a Review
Twenty-something years ago, Jerry Cantrell bought his first G&L Rampage while working at a Dallas music store, and he still rocks 'em hard today. But what Jerry didn't discover at the time was the G&L Superhawk, a hard-charging model like the Rampage equipped with twin 'buckers. That's changed and so will rock history.
It's been well over two decades since a G&L Superhawk was last produced. Now G&L is proud to announce the launch of the Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model, available in two USA-made versions as well as a surprisingly affordable G&L Tribute Series version.
This Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It even shares the same Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the bridge position, but adds a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck position as well as a 3-position pickup selector and tone control with push/pull coil split. The Rampage's Kahler bridge is swapped for a G&L Saddle Lock bridge for improved comfort, stronger sustain and rock-solid tuning stability. This axe is all about capturing the Jerry Cantrell feel while offering more tonal versatility.
A hard-charging model equipped with twin 'buckers.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge positon
- Soft maple body
- Hard-rock maple with ebony fingerboard
- Clear satin back neck finish with color matched headstock
- G&L custom neck profile with 14" radius and 1-3/4" nut width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Jerry Cantrell's been rocking out for years. Now it's your turn to do the same. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.