- H99771 000001000 H99771000001000
G&L Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Twenty-something years ago, Jerry Cantrell bought his first G&L Rampage while working at a Dallas music store, and he still rocks 'em hard today....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hard-charging model equipped with twin 'buckers.
Twenty-something years ago, Jerry Cantrell bought his first G&L Rampage while working at a Dallas music store, and he still rocks 'em hard today. But what Jerry didn't discover at the time was the G&L Superhawk, a hard-charging model like the Rampage equipped with twin 'buckers. That's changed and so will rock history.
It's been well over two decades since a G&L Superhawk was last produced. Now G&L is proud to announce the launch of the Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model, available in two USA-made versions as well as a surprisingly affordable G&L Tribute Series version.
This Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It even shares the same Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the bridge position, but adds a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck position as well as a 3-position pickup selector and tone control with push/pull coil split. The Rampage's Kahler bridge is swapped for a G&L Saddle Lock bridge for improved comfort, stronger sustain and rock-solid tuning stability. This axe is all about capturing the Jerry Cantrell feel while offering more tonal versatility.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge positon
- Soft maple body
- Hard-rock maple with ebony fingerboard
- Clear satin back neck finish with color matched headstock
- G&L custom neck profile with 14" radius and 1-3/4" nut width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Jerry Cantrell's been rocking out for years. Now it's your turn to do the same. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.