- Write a Review
Chambered body with special string design adds extra chorus-like effect.
The A10 is a unique, 10-string, electrc-acoustic instrument, where the top two strings are tripled, giving the player a natural chorus effect. The chambered body is fitted with a book-matched solid cedar top. The 25½" scale neck is crafted from mahogany and capped with a Richlite fingerboard. Although the body is chambered, response from the solid top is more typical of a solid body design than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. This design results in an instrument that is virtually free of feedback, making it easy to use even when the band gets loud.
The engine in the A10 includes individual transducer saddles powered by a customized preamp system from RMC. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers.
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body (Black HG) & Mahogany body (Natural SG).
- Solid Cedar Top.
- Chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1.9" nut width
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Natural semi-gloss finish
Order this unique 10-string today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.