- J38682 000001000 J38682000001000
Godin Multiac ACS Nylon-String SA Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ACS blends classical guitar concepts with elements of solid body design. The incredibly comfortable neck from the Multiac Nylon is used here with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classical nylon guitar concepts with an electric kick and a TRIC case.
The ACS blends classical guitar concepts with elements of solid body design. The incredibly comfortable neck from the Multiac Nylon is used here with a Maple body & Cedar top to achieve our most affordable synth access guitar ever. Although the body is chambered, response from the maple top is more typical of a solid body design than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. This design results in an instrument that is virtually free of feedback, making it easy to use even when the band gets loud.
The engine in both the ACS-SA & ACS-SA Slim includes individual transducer saddles powered by a customized preamp system from the RMC Pickup Company. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers. Includes TRIC case.
The TRIC case not only offers acoustic guitars unparalleled protection against the usual “bangs & bumps” in the everyday life of a musician but also offers up high-tech protection from the elements.
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite Fingerboard
- 16 in. fingerboard radius
- 25-1/2 in. Scale
- 1.9 in. nut width
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body with cedar top
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Includes TRIC case
Enjoy this amazing crossover nylon-string, now with a TRIC case. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.