- J41182 000001000 J41182000001000
Godin Special Edition Rosewood XTSA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A jack-of-all-trades, and master of all of them, the xtSA’s incredible sound power begins with three distinct voices: electric guitar, acoustic guita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electric, acoustic and synth sound all in one.
A jack-of-all-trades, and master of all of them, the xtSA’s incredible sound power begins with three distinct voices: electric guitar, acoustic guitar and synth controller.
The xtSA delivers big time electric sounds via the Godin humbucker-single-humbucker pickup configuration and thanks to a special 5-way switch setup extra meaty humbucker tones co-exist with glassy split-coil sounds in the second and forth position.
Turn down the electric output and raise the volume on the RMC transducer saddles and the xtSA becomes an incredibly authentic-sounding ‘acoustic’ guitar. The acoustic voice of the xtSA is enhanced by an onboard preamp with a three-way graphic EQ. The two outputs are set up so that the electric and acoustic voices can be blended in the guitar using a single patch cord or at the amp/mixer using both outputs.
The icing on the xtSA cake comes in the form of its synth tracking, which simply put, is the best in the business. As with all of Godin synth-ready instruments, a built-in 13-pin connector provides direct access to all Roland GR-Series synths as well as most other 13-pin devices
All of this sound power would be a lot less interesting if the guitar didn’t feel great and great is exactly how the xtSA feels thanks to the same 25½” scale, mahogany neck used on the Godin flagship LGX-SA guitar. The Richlite fingerboard is shaped with Godin’s ergocut technique and equipped with medium jumbo frets. The body is made from a silverleaf maple center with poplar wings and is capped with a stunning Rosewood top.
- Body - Silver Leaf Maple center with Poplar wings
- Top - Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Richlite
- Neck - mahogany
- Scale - 25½"
- Electronics – Seymore Duncan Custom Bridge Humbucker w/ nickel covers, Seymore Duncan Jazz II neck w/ nickel covers, Godin Custom Single Coil, tremolo bridge with RMC transducers, custom pre-amp with 3 band EQ for acoustic sound
- 3 outputs - electric, acoustic/mix, 13-pin for Roland GR synths & most other 13-pin devices
Enjoy a versatile guitar with the stand-out good looks of rosewood. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.