- Product H77096
Gretsch Guitars Custom Shop CVT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Introduced in 1961, this guitar was Gretsch’s first true solid-body instrument. That classic design is once again available in the Gretsch Custom Sho...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
An exquisite reproduction of Gretsch’s first true solid-body instrument.
Introduced in 1961, this guitar was Gretsch’s first true solid-body instrument. That classic design is once again available in the Gretsch Custom Shop CVT Electric Guitar with an ultra-slim body, mahogany set-neck, dual TV Jones Classic pickups, Adjusto-Matic bridge, gold-plated hardware, Bigsby tailpiece, and beautiful white finish.
Representing a pinnacle of guitar craftsmanship, the U.S. Gretsch Custom Shop in Corona, CA, presents a limited run of classic Gretsch guitars. Each is an exquisite, hand-crafted instrument; built the way they once built them for early Gretsch enthusiasts such as Jimmie Webster and Mary Osbourne. They infuse the same passion into each Gretsch U.S. Custom Shop guitar as do the talented artists who play them.
- A classic design that will satisfy any guitar aficionodo
- Master built by one of Gretsch's finest builders
Grab this stunning guitar before it's too late. Order today.
Custom Shop CVT Electric Guitar
- Base Model: CVT
- Color: White
- Aging Type: Nos
- Tuners: Gold-Plated Grover Imperial Machine Heads with Stairstep Buttons
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Neck Shape: V
- Nut: Bone
- Wiring: #1 - Tone Pot
- Binding: Stock
- Frets: Vintage
- Zero Fret
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Fretboard Inlay Style: Dot
- Side Dot Color: Red Side Dots
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Truss Adjust: Headstock
- Pickguard Engraving: Gretsch Logo On Colored Pickguard
- Pickguard Material: Gold Pickguard
- Knobs: Jeweled G Arrow
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back: Chambered Mahogony Body
- Sides: Chambered Mahogony Body
- Hardware: Gold
- Headstock Logo: Squared
- Headstock Logo Material: Verticle Gretsch Logo
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Finish: Lacquer
- Additonal notes: Gold Truss Rod Cover