- J38668 000001000 J38668000001000
Gretsch Guitars FSR Two-Tone Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red and White
- Write a Review
The G534TG Two-Tone Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby takes power and style to a whole new level. Chambered single-cutaway basswood bodies and arched ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic looks and killer tone.
The G534TG Two-Tone Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby takes power and style to a whole new level. Chambered single-cutaway basswood bodies and arched maple tops resonate true to That Great Gretsch Sound, and are powered by dual “Black Top” Filter’Tron humbucking pickups. Add the two-tone Candy Apple Red top and matching headcap with White body, sides and neck and you have a guitar that stuns with powerful sound and amazing style.
Other classic features include gold hardware, Bigsby B50 vibrato, rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece, “G-Arrow” knobs, white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo and threaded/ knurled strap buttons. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Chambered Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Hump-block
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B50
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Bigsby tailpiece
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.