- J48528 000001000 J48528000001000
Gretsch Guitars G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
Gretsch is offering a new Candy Apple Red finish to its G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. lineup.The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner Center Block J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
That great Gretsch sound in an exclusive finish.
Gretsch is offering a new Candy Apple Red finish to its G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. lineup.
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
Other fine features include a traditional control layout— neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching, Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut, fast-playing 12 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets, and white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile.
Boasts classic eye-catching style with vintage-style gold control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo and arched laminated maple construction. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone control
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B50
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab this great-looking guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.