- Product 514621
Gretsch Guitars G5015 Rancher Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch G5015 Rancher Jr. Flat Top Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides & back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerbo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distinctive looks, sweet tone, and Gretsch craftsmanship at a nice price.
The Gretsch G5015 Rancher Jr. Flat Top Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides & back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard & bridge, and Fishman Prefix pickup.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Grand Concert
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Mahogany Body, 15" Wide, 3.5" X 4" Deep
- Neck: Mahogany
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix™ Under the Saddle Pickup.
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Fishman® Prefix™ Preamp System. Includes a Fishman Acoustic Matrix™ Under the Saddle Pickup.
- Controls: Volume Control, Bass Boost/Cut Control, Contour (Semi-Parametric Filter), Treble Boost/Cut Control, Frequency (Determines Frequency that is Boosted or Cut by the Contour Control), Battery Level LED (change battery when light stays on)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Tailpiece: N/A
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Gold-Plated Die-cast Mini-Tuners
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I just ordered a Rancher Junior for myself knowing it was a great guitar. Once i received it in the mail (used nonetheless) it was absolutely beautiful. This is one of the prettiest guitars I've ever seen. To add to the joy i felt, it's a great sounding guitar. straight out of the box it played wonderfully and the action was amazing. I would highly recommend this guitar to anyone that is low on money and wants a top-notch guitar.
I was thinking about selling it, as I don't play it that often. But I'm having a really hard time deciding to sell it, because it's such a great guitar. I really love it. I've never had any problems with it or anything. I'm still using the strings I got it with (gross, I know). But it still sounds great.I haven't really used the electrnics at all. I tried them out like a year and a half ago. And it works fine. But I mostly use it acoustically. If you are thinking about buying this guitar, I would recomend it. It's just so good, and looks slightly unique. It's nice to play, nice to hear, and I just love it.I know there isn't that much useful information in my review, but I just felt like this guitar needed some positive comments.