- Product 514603
Gretsch Guitars G5032C Rancher Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Rancher Acoustic Guitar with cutaway features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides & back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard & ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Big bold tone with Fishman electronics for easy amplification.
The Gretsch Rancher Acoustic Guitar with cutaway features a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany sides & back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard & bridge, and Fishman Prefix pickup.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Mahogany Body, 16" Wide, 3.9" X 4.7" Deep
- Neck: Mahogany
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix™ Under the Saddle Pickup.
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Fishman® Prefix™ Preamp System. Includes a Fishman Acoustic Matrix™ Under the Saddle Pickup.
- Controls: Volume Control, Bass Boost/Cut Control, Contour (Semi-Parametric Filter), Treble Boost/Cut Control, Frequency (Determines Frequency that is Boosted or Cut by the Contour Control), Battery Level LED (change battery when light stays on)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Gold-Plated Die-cast Mini-Tuners
- Unique Features: Aged Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Bound Fingerboard, Aged Pearloid Gretsch and Horsehoe Headstock Inlays, Bound Top and Back, Patented French Triangular Sound-Hole Design, Dark Shell Pickguard with Steerhead, Knurled Strap Retainer Knob, Adjustable Truss Rod