- Product 520093
Gretsch Guitars G5235W Electromatic Pro Jet Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With its chambered mahogany body, set-in mahogany neck, and dual Gretsch mini-humbuckers, the Gretsch Pro Jet G5235W electric guitar feels and sounds...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Break the sound barrier with an American classic.
With its chambered mahogany body, set-in mahogany neck, and dual Gretsch mini-humbuckers, the Gretsch Pro Jet G5235W electric guitar feels and sounds the way a classic American rock 'n' roll guitar should. Other features include an arched laminated maple top, rosewood fingerboard with thumbnail position markers, Adjusto-Matic bridge, volume and tone controls, and vintage style gold-plated tuners.
- Model name: G5235W
- Body style: Single-cutaway
- Scale length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Top: Arched laminated maple
- Back: Mahogany body, 13.25" Wide, 1-7/8" Deep
- Neck: Mahogany, set-in
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlays: "Thumbnail" inlay position markers
- Binding: Bound top
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Hardware: Gold-plated
- machine heads: Gold-plated vintage-style tuners
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Pickups: Gretsch mini-humbucking pickups
- Position 1. Bridge pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 3-position toggle, G-arrow knobs
- Unique Features: Matching painted headstock, pearloid Gretsch and Electromatic headstock inlays, white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo, knurled strap retainer knobs.
- Finish: Gloss urethane
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I played this today, and I was impressed. Flawless finish, and the gold hardware really goes with it. The pup's sing nicely, and you can pretty much get the best classic and modern rock sounds. The action came nice and low too. I'll be picking mine up late this month or early next month.