- Product 514593
Gretsch Guitars G6022C Rancher Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This is a big guitar! The Gretch G6022C Rancher Guitar is 17" wide, 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" deep, with maple back and sides, spruce top. It has multiple bin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enjoy the bountiful tone that only a big-bodied guitar can deliver!
This is a big guitar! The Gretch G6022C Rancher Guitar is 17" wide, 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" deep, with maple back and sides, spruce top. It has multiple binding on the body, headpiece and neck and a patented French design sound hole.
The neck is laminated rock maple; the fingerboard is bound rosewood. The western motif pearl inlays hint at the instrument's wide-open, big sound.
The Rancher acoustic guitaris fitted with gold-plated hardware, enclosed-gear machines, acoustic-design pin bridge and western maple stain finish. It conjures up the big sound of the West!
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" X 4.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix„¢ Under The Saddle Pickup plus a miniature electret condenser microphone mounted on the underside of the preamp chassis.
- Controls: Fishman® Prefix„¢ Pro Blend System.
- Controls: Notch Filter, Volume Control, Bass Boost/Cut, Contour (Semi-Parametric Filter), Frequency (determines frequency that is boosted or cut by the contour control), Treble Control, Phase Switch, Blend Control, Battery Level Led (change battery when light stays on)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 15.75" Radius (400mm)
- Bridge: Ebony Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Grover® Imperial„¢ Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners