- Product 514590
Gretsch Guitars G6022CWFF Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This is one big guitar! The Gretsch Rancher Guitar is 17" wide, 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" deep, with maple back and sides, spruce top. It has multiple binding...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A White Falcon-esque version of the Rancher.
This is one big guitar! The Gretsch Rancher Guitar is 17" wide, 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" deep, with maple back and sides, spruce top. It has multiple binding on the body, headpiece and neck and a patented French design sound hole.
The neck is laminated rock maple; the fingerboard is bound rosewood. The western motif pearl inlays hint at the instrument's wide-open, big sound.
The Rancher acoustic guitar is fitted with gold-plated hardware, enclosed-gear machines, acoustic-design pin bridge and western maple stain finish. It beautifully conjures up the sound of the West!
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" X 4.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix„¢ Under The Saddle Pickup plus a miniature electret condenser microphone mounted on the underside of the preamp chassis.
- Controls: Fishman® Prefix„¢ Pro Blend System.
- Controls: Notch Filter, Volume Control, Bass Boost/Cut, Contour (Semi-Parametric Filter), Frequency (determines frequency that is boosted or cut by the contour control), Treble Control, Phase Switch, Blend Control, Battery Level Led (change battery when light stays on)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 15.75" Radius (400mm)
- Bridge: Ebony Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Grover® Imperial„¢ Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Just picked this guitar up special order... I strongly disagree with the previous (and only) review of this wonderful instrument. I've played for about 10 years, and this guitar can stand side by side with my other main 2 acoustics (a gibson J-45 and 30s Gib L-1.) Now, it has more of a takamine-esque sound, it is a wonderful guitar, plugged in or out. It plays just like an electric, and sounds just like an acoustic should. I would STRONGLY recommend this product and, it is absolutely beautiful ;).
Ok...for looks this thing gets a 10. If you're looking for something that looks killer on stage, go for it.If you want something that sounds half way decent STAY AWAY! This thing is like a piece of plywood with strings on it,dull, buzzy and no real projection. Even plugged in it's disappointing. Save your money.