- Product 514594
Gretsch Guitars G6022E Rancher Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The G6022E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Rancher Guitar has an exclusive Fishman® Prefix Pro Pickup and Peamp, Grover® Sta-Tite™ machine heads, and the coo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A big guitar with bountiful tone and Fishman electronics so you can play in electrified band settings!
The G6022E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Rancher Guitar has an exclusive Fishman® Prefix Pro Pickup and Peamp, Grover® Sta-Tite™ machine heads, and the cool Rancher vibe that's all Gretsch!
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" X 4.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: Fishman® Prefix™ PRO Blend system. Includes a Fishman Acoustic Matrix™ under the saddle pickup with a miniature electret condenser microphone mounted on the underside of the preamp chassis.
- Controls: Notch Filter, Volume Control, Bass Boost/Cut, Contour (Semi-Parametric Filter), Frequency (Determines Frequency that is Boosted or Cut by the Contour Control), Treble Control, Phase Switch, Blend Control, Battery Level LED (change battery when light stays on)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius (400mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 21
- Machine Heads: Gold-Plated Grover® V98G Sta-Tite™ Die-cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Western Motif Pearloid Inlay Position Markers, Curly Maple Headstock Overlay, Steerhead Headstock Inlay, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, Patented French Triangular Sound-Hole Design, "G" Brand on Body, Red Shell Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Obviously, this guitar has stand-out looks. The bright orange, gaudy gold, sweet cowboy inlays, and beautiful maple back and sides are very showy. What caused me to buy it though was when I closed my eyes and just played. The huge size in combination with the woods makes a guitar that's not overly bassy or boomy as you might expect, but perfectly balanced through the entire range. I've owned lots of guitars for a year or two. This one I'll own my whole life.